MUNICH, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Rolls-Royce is sticking to its goal of selling 1,000 Phantom luxury limousines this year even though it had sold only 358 in the first seven months, the head of the BMW division told a newspaper. "We are still well on the way there," Karl-Heinz Kalbfell was quoted on Monday as telling Automobilwoche, noting many customers tend to buy late in the year when bonuses arrive. But he stressed that the division would not sacrifice margin for the sake of sales. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce still sees 1,000 Phantom sales in 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642