BUCHAREST, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Romania hopes to finalise a deal to sell its troubled carmaker Automobile Craiova SA to Ford Motor Co next week, a member of the privatisation commission said on Friday. Last month, Ford submitted the sole bid in a tender for a 72.4 percent stake in a sale which the Romanian centrist government has said it hopes to wrap up by Sept. 1. "We estimate the deal will be done by the middle of next week," Teodor Atanasiu, who is also the head of state privatisation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Romania says hopes to sign Ford deal next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.