By Mihai Barbu CRAIOVA, Romania, March 21 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co officially took over Romanian carmaker Automobile Craiova Ford, the sole bidder for the European Union newcomer's struggling plant, formerly called Daewoo Romania, agreed last September to pay 57 million euros ($88 million) for a 72.4 percent stake. But earlier this year the EU's executive said after a five-month investigation Romania had given illegal state aid to the plant during its sale, saying it must recover 27 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Romania wraps up sale of Automobile Craiova to Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642