* Fighting to win Republican primary in Michigan * Presses economic message in hard-hit state By Steve Holland DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Mitt Romney on Friday declared himself the Republican presidential candidate with "the only chance" to defeat President Barack Obama as he seized on signs that rival Rick Santorum's grip on Michigan appears to be slipping. Romney vowed to bring fundamental change to rebuild the U.S. economy with fiscally conservative policies, a message he hopes will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Romney says he is 'only chance' to defeat Obama" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.