* Rothschild leads global auto M&A tables * Citi, JPMorgan, and Hogan & Hartson advised Ford By Quentin Webb LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - One of China's most senior female bankers, two top Swedish industrialists and a childhood friend of London's mayor led the Rothschild team that helped Geely seal China's biggest-ever overseas autos takeover. Signing the deal helps cement Rothschild's [ROT.UL] standing as the busiest adviser to the automotive industry -- and underlines the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rothschild quartet helped China's Geely snare Volvo Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.