(Repeating to additional subscribers) LONDON, Sept 26 (Reuters) - American Honda, a U.S. subsidiary of Japanese automaker Honda Co. , plans to sell a euro-denominated five-year bond, sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday. The bond will total 750 million euros and is set to be priced later on Wednesday at mid-swaps plus 59 basis points, one of the sources said. Initial guidance was 59 to 62 basis points over mid-swaps, the other source said. The final spread suggests good ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-American Honda plans 5-year euro bond -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.