(Repeats analysis first released late on March 30) * GM bankruptcy threat puts pressure on * GM now open to a court-supervised bankruptcy * GM bondholders willing to take equity if plan viable * GM shares plunge 25 pct By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, March 30 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC were both put on notice by the Obama administration on Monday and markets reacted with dismay to the specter of bankruptcy for the troubled automakers that could wipe out equity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-ANALYSIS-GM bankruptcy threat could break talks impasse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642