(Repeats story issued late on Monday with no changes to text) * Congress may focus on governance rather than populism * Economy needs reform to keep up strong growth * Key reforms may boost business confidence, and votes By Alistair Scrutton NEW DELHI, Aug 29 (Reuters) - If the optimists are to be believed, India's huge anti-corruption protests may give impetus to a beleaguered government to push its reform process and help ailing economic growth and plummeting business confidence. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-ANALYSIS-Graft crisis may hand India "Eureka" moment on reform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642