* Pickens calls for more natgas trucks, municipal vehicles * Proposed Senate bill includes passenger cars * Infrastructure supporting natgas vehicles long way off (Repeating ANALYSIS from Thursday) By Jeanine Prezioso NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - T.Boone Pickens' proposal to run more U.S. vehicles on natural gas got a boost in Congress this week, but the energy billionaire must wait a few years before profiting from any investments linked to the plan. An energy bill introduced on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-ANALYSIS-Pickens must wait for payday on US energy bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642