(Repeats to add link to TAKE-A-LOOK at end) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Renault is expected to slash costs by at least 1 billion euros ($1.20 billion) and cut staff by up to 10 percent when Carlos Ghosn unveils his strategy for the French carmaker, a Reuters survey of analysts found. The new chief executive is keeping a close lid on details of the plan to be announced on Feb. 9, but sector analysts clearly expect bold moves along the lines of his successful shake-up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Analysts expect bold moves from Renault's Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.