(Repeat of story published late on Thursday) By Cho Mee-young SINGAPORE, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Major Asian refiners will export about 10,000 tonnes less gasoline next month than in September, deterred by weak prices during the slow demand season and few outlets in the United States, traders said on Thursday. The refiners will ship around 440,000 tonnes next month -- with the biggest cuts coming from South Korea -- versus 450,000 tonnes in September, as they minimise production of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Asia Oct gasoline exports seen down on low demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642