(Repeats to attach to separate news alerts, no changes to text) STOCKHOLM, April 27 (Reuters) - World number one airbag and seatbelt maker Autoliv reported earnings on Tuesday that were in line with forecasts, but expected a large gain in sales for the second quarter and full year. Pretax earnings were $179 million in the first quarter, versus a loss of $104 million a year ago, and exactly matched the mean forecast seen in a Reuters poll. "For the second quarter of 2010, the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Autoliv Q1 as forecast, sees Q2 sales up 40 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642