(Repeats to additional subscribers, no change to text) STOCKHOLM, July 26 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, posted a better-than-expected second quarter pretax profit on Wednesday, but said its operating margin would fall in the third quarter. Quarterly pretax profit was $132.4 million versus an expected $128 million and $133.4 million in the same period in 2005. The firm, which while based in Sweden reports its earnings in dollars, said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Autoliv Q2 pretax tops consensus, sees Q3 margin fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642