(Repeats story filed late on Monday) * SAIC on schedule to make, sell MG 6 in UK next year * In discussion with GM to gain access to its UK market * See continued growth of China market next year (Add analysts quotes, details) By Fang Yan and Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 20 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp Ltd is on schedule to manufacture and sell its MG 6 sedan in Britain in the first quarter of next year, its president said on Monday, as it aims to revive the famed British ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-AUTOSHOW-China's SAIC to make MG 6 cars in UK in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642