(Repeat to additional subscribers) PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Ford Europe Chief Executive John Fleming said on Thursday the European unit of the U.S. auto maker was on track to post a profit in 2006 for the third consecutive year. Speaking at a roundtable with reporters at the Paris Auto Show, Fleming said he expected sales in Russia to double this year to about 120,000 vehicles. He also said flat auto industry sales and high commodity prices were the main challenges facing Ford's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-AUTOSHOW-Ford Europe on track for 2006 profit-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.