(Repeats to additional subscribers with no changes to text) GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's top auto maker, Hyundai Motor Co , said on Tuesday it was very close to a deal to set up a 1-billion-euro ($1.19 billion) car plant in the Czech Republic. "We are very close at this particular time," Hyundai Europe Vice President Gerry Dorizas told Reuters on the sidelines of the Geneva autoshow. He added that he was "confident" a deal would be secured. Hyundai hopes to build 300,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-AUTOSHOW-Hyundai says Czech plant deal 'very close'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.