(Repeats with new Reuters story code) (Adds detail) By Michael Smith GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp. said on Tuesday its sales rose 10 percent in February, driven by growth in Europe, and reaffirmed forecasts for a strong year driven by resurgent demand in Europe and higher China sales. "Globally our (February) sales will be up 10 percent, a great start to the year. Europe will be up 22 percent, we will have Japan up around 8 percent," Mazda's head of global marketing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-AUTOSHOW-UPDATE1-Mazda says global sales up 10 pct in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.