(Repeats Sept. 29 story for wider readership) * Private equity suitors remain as final bids near * Weak financing markets slowed down process -sources * Carlyle also interested in Cooper Standard -source By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Bain Capital and Carlyle Group are among three private equity firms bidding for auto parts supplier TI Automotive in an auction that could fetch around $1.5 billion, people familiar with the matter said. London-based buyout firm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Bain, Carlyle, Pamplona eye TI Automotive -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642