(Repeats to fix technical fault) * Banks push to grab control of Schaeffler - sources * Commerzbank, with 5 bln eur, has top exposure - sources * Family in last-ditch stand to cling to influence FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The Schaeffler family, which swooped on tyre and car parts maker Continental , is now being pressured to surrender control of their company to the banks that financed the ill-fated deal, said sources with knowledge of the matter. "The banks want to be in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Banks push Schaeffler to surrender control-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642