(Repeats Dec. 20 column) * Push is on for lighter, more fuel efficient vehicles * Magna, Linamar, and Martinrea well placed to make gains * Linamar, proportionally, may be biggest beneficiary (In U.S. dollars unless noted) By John McCrank TORONTO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - A push by U.S. automakers to build more fuel efficient vehicles is playing to a strength of Canada's auto parts makers and positions them to pick up market share as the industry emerges from recession. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-BAY STREET-Canadian auto parts makers poised for green gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.