(Repeats Sunday column) * Cleantech financing deals on the rise * Companies put IPOs on hold during credit crunch * Investor interest seen returning * Sector's revival "incredibly fragile" By Susan Taylor OTTAWA, June 29 (Reuters) - Canada's alternative energy sector is showing signs of a budding recovery, as companies resurrect financing deals and public offerings that withered with the recession, but that revival remains very fragile. In recent weeks, companies ranging from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-BAY STREET-Green shoots start to sprout in green sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642