(Repeats to additional Reuters clients) By Laurence Frost DETROIT, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Samuel L. Jackson, Jay-Z and King Juan Carlos can all expect letters from Volkswagen AG's Bentley. The British high-end car maker is approaching rival Maybach's clients, who include the Pulp Fiction star, the hip-hop artist and the Spanish monarch, hoping to capitalize on Daimler AG's move to kill off the ultra-luxury brand. "The withdrawal of Maybach is a business opportunity for us and we're going to use ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Bentley woos Jay-Z, Maybach set as luxury car brand nears end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.