(Repeat of February 18 item. Bridgestone to release 2002 results at 0600 GMT on Friday) By Daniel Hauck TOKYO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp is expected on Friday to confirm its comeback from a massive tyre recall at its Firestone unit with solid 2002 results on brisk exports and a surprising rebound by the scandal-plagued U.S. arm. And while Japan's largest tyre maker could face an uphill battle in 2003 due to a strong yen, high rubber prices and sluggish economic conditions, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Bridgestone 2002 seen smooth, '03 could be bumpy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642