(Repeats to attach to headlines) AMSTERDAM, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile NV : * Says saab sees return to profitability no later than 2014 * Says 2012 and 2013 seen as financial transition years * Says long term volume outlook of 185-205,000 cars per year * Says sales targets for 2012 of 35-55,000 cars and 2013 of 75-85,000 * Says reconstruction plan includes reducing saab headcount by 500 employees
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-BRIEF-Saab sees return to profitability no later than 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.