(Repeats to additional subscribers without changes to text) AMSTERDAM, June 29 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile NV : * enters into EUR 25 million convertible bridge loan with gemini securing additional short-term funding and pays employees wages * Says entered into a EUR 25 million convertible bridge loan agreement with Gemini with a 6 months maturity * Says hopes to complete its scheduled loan drawdown of EUR 29.1 million from the European Investment Bank * Says saab automobile expects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-BRIEF-Swedish Automobile in convertible bridge loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.