ISTANBUL, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Tofas : * said posted third-quarter net profit of 131.1 million lira versus a forecast of 93.4 million lira * said third quarter sales stood at 1.67 billion lira versus a forecast of 1.66 billion lira * said the market share in the first nine months of the year increased by 1 point to 15.1 percent compared the same period of 2010. * said invested 78 million euro in the first nine months of 2011. (Created by Simon Cameron-Moore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-BRIEF-Turkey's Tofas Q3 net profit at 131.1 mln lira vs f'cast of 93.4 mln lira" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.