(Repeats to more subscribers, no changes to text) MILAN, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Italy's second-biggest bank UniCredit said in a statement on Tuesday: * it has sold a 3.3 percent stake in Atlantia for 248 million euros ($351.8 million) * capital gain on deal will be around 157 million euros * stake sold to AABAR Investment Company PJSC of Abu Dhabi * Atlantia shares up 2.41 percent ($1=.7050 Euro) (Reporting by Jo Winterbottom)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-BRIEF-UniCredit sells Atlantia stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.