* Buffett could be tempted to sell down BYD stake - analysts * Buffett likely to express concern over BYD missteps * Stake now worth $1.6 bln versus purchase price of $230 mln (Repeats item first published Friday with no change to text) HONG KONG, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett could deliver some tough talk to BYD Co Ltd when he visits the Chinese automaker next week, including potential plans to sell down his stake in the former high flyer that has hit a speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Buffett's China visit could auger shift of gears on BYD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.