(Repeats story issued late on Monday) By Paul Eckert, Asia Correspondent WASHINGTON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush will share the spotlight on his trip to India this week with corporate moguls from both countries who will try to cut India's red tape and intensify the country's economic reforms. Troubles implementing a landmark 2005 accord to give India access to U.S. nuclear equipment have dominated headlines in the run-up to Bush's trip. But experts say that focus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Bush India trip to spur undertapped business ties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.