(Refiles to include Bodman's full title in first paragraph) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. Energy Secretary Sam Bodman hinted on Tuesday that the Bush administration's new government budget for the 2009 spending year may propose changing the U.S. tariff on ethanol imports. Speaking at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Bodman said the White House's 2009 budget, which will be sent to Congress next Monday, "will start to deal with that question" of whether the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Bush's US budget may change ethanol import tariff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642