(Repeats to additional subscribers) April 30 (Reuters) - Canadian and Ontario governments will help refinance Chrysler to ensure that the U.S. automaker's Canadian subsidiary will not be separately placed in bankruptcy protection, The Globe and Mail reported on its website, citing sources close to the negotiations. However, Ottawa will refuse to participate in the debtor-in-possession financing if the automaker fails to clinch a deal with Fiat , the paper said, citing federal sources. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Canada, Ontario govts to help refinance Chrysler-Globe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642