(Repeating for additional subscribers, no changes to headline or text) TORONTO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Canada's industry minister said the government is willing to negotiate an aid deal with General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC past an end-of-March deadline, the National Post newspaper reported on its website. The article, citing an interview with Industry Minister Tony Clement on Friday, said the Canadian government has also looked at 'Plan B' scenarios in the event one of the companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Canada open to automaker aid after deadline-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.