(Repeats to fix story link at bottom of text) By Chawadee Nualkhair and Chang-Ran Kim BANGKOK/TOKYO, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Joe Goh, a business development director at Thai auto parts maker AAPICO Hitech PCL , is facing challenges many competitors in the West can only dream of. "We've got to have more capacity," he said, describing plans to kick off a new plant in mid-2006 and possibly seek partners outside Thailand for more opportunities to expand. "We have to double our people." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Car jobs in high demand in Thailand as output grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642