(Repeats to fix typo in "firms'" in first paragraph) By Richard Barley LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - The cost of insuring the debt of most big investment-grade European companies against default has fallen this year, data from Societe Generale shows, despite growing concerns over the outlook for firms' creditworthiness. A list from SG published on Friday, covering many of Europe's large borrowers, shows that credit default swaps on more than four-fifths have tightened or held steady this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-CDS on most big European firms rally in 2006 - SG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.