(Repeats without changes to text) BEIJING, July 28 (Reuters) - Taking on odds that only gamblers could stomach, the chances of winning in Beijing's monthly car registration lottery are no better than hitting a number on a spin of the roulette wheel. The only way to get a registration is through the lottery, and without one, Beijing residents cannot buy a new car. As a result, city dwellers are flocking to the lottery in larger numbers to try their luck on a new car registration, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Chance to win Beijing car registration a spin of the wheel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642