(Repeats to attach to corrected alert) CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - The Chicago Federal Reserve Bank said on Thursday its Midwest manufacturing index rose slightly in March on broad-based strength across the factory sector. The index rose 0.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted 114.9 from a downwardly revised 114.2 in February, originally reported at 114.3. All four regional subsectors rose last month. Compared with a year earlier, Midwest output was 5.5 percent higher, outpacing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Chicago Fed Midwest factory activity up in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.