(Repeats item first carried on Sunday) By Lindsay Beck GUANGZHOU, China, April 24 (Reuters) - Relations between China and Japan are at their lowest in decades, but at the Honda plant in China's southern city of Guangzhou, workers are unconcerned. And the cars, among China's most popular, are sold before they are finished. Guangzhou was one of several Chinese cities rocked by rare street demonstrations this month. Thousands marched to oppose what they see as Japan's failure to own up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-In China, Honda steers around anti-Japanese storm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.