(Repeat of story filed on Feb 1) By Joyce Li HONG KONG, Feb 15 (Reuters) - China's No. 2 fixed line phone carrier China Netcom is seen as the frontrunner to join Hong Kong's blue-chip Hang Seng Index , given its large market capitalisation and robust turnover. Market watchers, however, said recently-listed Netcom may need to wait before joining the benchmark, as the index compiler is not expected to make changes in its upcoming quarterly review, scheduled for Friday. Chinese computer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-China Netcom seen as frontrunner to join HK's HSI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.