* Q3 net up 1 percent, slowest quarterly gain since Q1 2009 * Outperform Dongfeng which was hammered by China-Japan row By Fang Yan and Kazunori Takada BEIJING/SHANGHAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Profit growth at China's largest automaker SAIC Motor Corp slowed to its weakest rate in three and a half years, h it by a weakening economy and high fuel costs. China's economy has slowed for seven consecutive quarters, crimping ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-China's SAIC profit growth slows on weak economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642