(Repeats unchanged) NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - COMEX gold futures settled a volatile session a bit lower on Wednesday, as investors reacted to whippy moves in the dollar after a U.S. home sales report. "Gold was basically going step by step with the euro/dollar," said a precious metals trader in New York. Gold has a tight inverse correlation with the dollar, since many investors use it as an alternative to the U.S. currency. "Gold looked good technically earlier, but the market is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Choppy NY gold ends off on profit-taking, firm dlr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.