(Repeats to add link) March 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is expected to confirm the sale of its British luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover to India's top vehicle maker Tata Motors for over $2 billion later on Wednesday. For more details, double-click [ID:nL25657658]. For a selection of stories on the deal, double-click [ID:nBOM88020] Following are some key events from Tata Motors' history: 1945 - Tata Engineering and Locomotive Co Ltd (TELCO) is set up as a locomotive maker at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-CHRONOLOGY-Tata Motors: from trains to trucks to Jaguar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642