ived funding to build out their own alternative fuels infrastructure, including the Pentagon, each of the armed services, the Defense Logistics Agency, the Bureau of Prisons, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Agriculture, according to the Government Accountability Office ("Renewable Energy: Federal Agencies Implement Hundreds of Initiatives" Feb 2012). The Air Force initiative, for example, includes "planning, operation and infrastructure at Air Force facilities to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-COLUMN-US post office struggles with alternative fuel delivery: Kemp=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.