NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - COMEX gold rolled back more of last week's gains Tuesday, shedding 1.25 percent as the dollar recovered against the euro and floor traders adjusted futures positions during the expiration of November options. The liquidation of long positions kept the pressure on for a second straight day, with commercial selling also in the mix, as risk was reduced before the Federal Reserve concluded its regular interest rate meeting after the gold close. "I would say it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-COMEX gold hit by profit taking before Fed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.