(Repeats for system reasons with no change to text) In BOCHUM, Germany story headlined "Ford exec says Western Europe carmaking at risk", please read in eighth paragraph ... global automotive profits are made ... instead of ... global automotive products are made ... (corrects word to profits from products) A corrected repetition follows. By Michael Shields, European Automotive Correspondent BOCHUM, Germany, Jan 25 (Reuters) - The carmaking industry in western Europe is at risk ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-CORRECTED-Ford exec says Western Europe carmaking at risk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.