(Corrects year earlier comparison on net loss in paragraph 16, error first appeared in update 1) (Repeats to widen distribution) * Q4 auto cash burn $5.5 billion * Ford drawing on $10.1 bln available credit * Expects to fund turnaround without government loan * Cutting 2,500 white-collar jobs (Adds analyst comments, quotes from CEO, detail) By David Bailey and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co posted a deeper-than-expected $5.9 billion quarterly loss on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-CORRECTED-UPDATE 3-Ford posts loss, draws $10 bln in credit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642