(Repeats story first moved at 0003 GMT) By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - These are painful times for India's tycoons, the Forbes Asia Rich List said recently. A falling stock market, a weak rupee and slowing economic growth have shaved about 60 percent off the wealth of India's
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Credit crunch hurts India's wealthiest, too" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.