FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - German-American carmaker DaimlerChrysler AG sees no need to write down the value of its stake in Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp , it said on Thursday. "The operating results for Mitsubishi do not impact our operating profit nor our net income directly," said Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz in a conference call. "There could only be a risk to be impacted if there is a need for an impairment which we do not foresee because our book value for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Daimler sees no need to write down MMC stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.