FRANKFURT, April 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler said on Friday it was reviewing the future of its business in Asia after its shock decision to abandon ailing Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors . "After a very constructive discussion with other shareholders we couldn't find a solution that satisfies our own shareholders. We undertook all efforts to come to a positive solution," DaimlerChrysler Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz told a conference call for analysts and journalists. "As ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Daimlerchrysler CFO says reviewing Asia strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.