FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's supervisory board elected new colleague Manfred Bischoff to its influential presidential committee on Thursday, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker said on Thursday. Bischoff, the chairman of aerospace group EADS and former head of Daimler's aerospace unit Dasa, is widely expected to succeed Hilmar Kopper as group chairman when Kopper's term expires next year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-DaimlerChrysler names Bischoff to key board post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.