(Repeats to prefix headline with DAVOS summit tag) (Adds quotes, background, share price) By Knut Engelmann DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The CEO of Fiat said on Friday that the Italian group and General Motors Corp can still settle their dispute over Fiat's option to sell its car arm to GM without going to court. "I'm hopeful that both organisations will do the best thing," Sergio Marchionne told Reuters on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum at the Swiss resort of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-DAVOS-UPDATE 1-Fiat CEO says GM settlement still possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642